This site serves to store and modify information for the laboratory of creative thinking, which is not quite general, in order to save on Wikipedia
, and is not nature journal.
It serves to support a collective of creative collaboration in shaping a common vision for learning and practice of technologies discussed in the blog Laboratory of creative thinking
- Technology, especially distributed and freely available
- Blog LaTvoMy - Laboratory of creative thinking, to serve a statement of themes and discuss various views on them. It is the technology used Google Blog http://blogspot.com
- This web site (Wiki) serves the common modeling, shaping a common vision for the theme announced in the blog. It is the technology used web / wiki Google http://sites.google.com
- Schemes are drawing using http://gliffy.com , something like a wiki for drawing pictures
- Free software philosophy. This "free" means "freedom". The brain is a product of nature, as it generated ideas. Therefore, they must be free access, so as to light, air, water, ... . Work is an activity with which a man performs normally for remuneration.
- Brain exercises for improving the creative ability (sand), the application of discipline under 5 discipline Peter M. Senge. : "The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization.
- Learning society & Ludova Univerzita
At 12.4.201118:00 I started my first open course "Learning society" (and then every second Thursday). There I plan to try real Cafe Design Principles for thinking together about practical experience of course participants through the lens of Senge's Fifth disciplines.
I met and experienced Cafe Design Principles on SOL Austria 10th anniversary and subsequently on some meeting with Agota Ruzsa in SOL Hungary.
My first attempt to applicate Cafe Design Principles ended up quite well. Although, it was far enough the "principles", but there were some indication. :-)
On first open meeting we had seven participants. After a short description of Senge's Fifth disciplines and Cafe Design Principles, had Lucia, my collaborator, lecture about effective communication, interleaved with two interactive communication games.
At the end we had a whole group conversation. After a short introduction, all participant expressed their satisfaction and willingness to continue in visiting this course.
I made some video record too for offline participants, but it is only in slovak :-( http://www.youtube.com/user/jozovasko